Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian desire to implement infrastructure projects throughout Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian desire to implement infrastructure projects throughout Iraq Empty Iranian desire to implement infrastructure projects throughout Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Dec 2017, 2:35 am

[size=30]Iranian desire to implement infrastructure projects throughout Iraq[/size]
    14/12/2017 10:48 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    A delegation of directors of Iranian companies approved by the Foundation "Banyad vulnerable" Iranian desire to implement infrastructure projects in all governorates.

A statement by the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities received a copy of the "Trend Press" that "Undersecretary of the Ministry Astbrk Ibrahim al-Shawk met with a delegation of directors of Iranian companies approved by the Foundation of Bnayad vulnerable to discuss the Iranian enhancement of joint cooperation in the field of urban."

"During the meeting, they discussed means to enhance joint cooperation between the ministry and Iranian companies in the field of reconstruction, especially in infrastructure sectors, road projects, bridges and residential complexes, which can be implemented by the Iranian companies in a timely manner or with the Ministry of Construction, And public works ".

"The Iranian companies have been provided with a list of a number of projects with the first priority for implementation within the plan of the ministry, including sewage and drinking water and the second corridors of roads linking the provinces."

For their part, the representatives of Iranian companies expressed their desire to strengthen cooperation with the ministry and to enter the Iraqi market in the field of urban and the implementation of important projects, especially in the infrastructure sectors and in all governorates.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 2:32 pm