Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Austrian newspaper: Abadi electoral list will be "weak"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Austrian newspaper: Abadi electoral list will be "weak" Empty Austrian newspaper: Abadi electoral list will be "weak"

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Dec 2017, 3:29 am

Austrian newspaper: Abadi electoral list will be "weak"

The Austrian newspaper Der Standard says Prime Minister Haider Abadi has not benefited politically from the victory over a militant organization in Iraq, noting that the electoral list he heads will look "weak."
    The newspaper said in a report, on Thursday, that "the government of Abadi did not benefit politically from the victory over the organization is urging, where the list of Abadi electoral, in fact, very weak," adding that "Abadi faces strong competition from the former Iraqi Prime Minister, Nouri al-Maliki".
    The other potential candidate for prime minister in the next session, not Abadi and Maliki, is "the secretary-general of Badr Organization, Hadi al-Amiri." "It is possible that al-Amiri will initiate a unified bloc in order to win the next elections," she said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:09 pm