Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US aid to the Lebanese army worth 120 million dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US aid to the Lebanese army worth 120 million dollars Empty US aid to the Lebanese army worth 120 million dollars

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Dec 2017, 3:49 am

US aid to the Lebanese army worth 120 million dollars
    US aid to the Lebanese army worth 120 million dollars Irq_1150538515_1513196861
    Follow - up / .. said US Ambassador to Lebanon, on Wednesday, he said that the United States will provide the Lebanese army additional aid worth $ 120 million to bolster security at the border and the fight against extremism.
    Washington wants to prevent the violence from spreading to Lebanon from Syria, which has been in a civil war since 2011.
    Following the meeting with Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri, Ambassador Elizabeth said: "Lebanon will receive six MD 530G attack helicopters, six unmanned Eagle Eagles, and communications and night vision equipment under the new programs. "He said.
    The US embassy has already given the Lebanese Armed Forces more than $ 1.5 billion in aid over the past 10 years.
    The United States hopes to strengthen the Lebanese army's capabilities to prevent the spillover of cross-border violence from Syria and help it become the only military force defending the country.
    The Iranian-backed Lebanese Hezbollah group, seen by Washington as a terrorist organization, is a large military force in Lebanon and is also fighting in Syria to support President Bashar al-Assad. Lebanon hosts more than 1.5 million Syrian refugees. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=88593

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:22 am