Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
zimi31
weslin3
Diamond
Screwball
sassy
Rocky
10 posters

Trade sets end of December deadline for receipt of ration cards

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade sets end of December deadline for receipt of ration cards - Page 2 Empty Trade sets end of December deadline for receipt of ration cards

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Dec 2017, 4:01 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Ministry of Commerce announced on Thursday that the end of this month is a deadline for citizens to receive their new ration cards, noting that otherwise it will be withheld from the retarded. 
    The director of the planning and follow-up department, Abthal Hashim Sabet, said in a statement received by "Al-Ghad Press" a copy, that "the objective of establishing a training workshop on the program of repetition in the ration card for the supply branches and units of the computer units is to simplify the procedures in completing the transactions of citizens and to reduce the allotted time Therefore, through the training of branch managers on the program of the discovery of repetition at the hands of specialized technicians from the department of computing at the headquarters of the Department to be detected and addressed directly by the branch concerned without reference to the Department.

"Branch managers have been directed to the need to pay attention to write off the deaths when the reports arrive from the Department of Planning and follow-up and simplify the conduct of transactions of citizens." 
    On the other hand, the officer pointed out that she "received the delegation of Goodwill Ambassadors, namely Ahmed Khader and Wassen Ibrahim, and it was confirmed during the meeting that the doors of the department is open to all organizations and agencies because the principle of work of the department depends on transparency in providing services to citizens." 
    For their part, the Goodwill Ambassadors appreciated the great role played by the Planning and Follow-up Department in providing services to citizens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Trade sets end of December deadline for receipt of ration cards - Page 2 Empty Re: Trade sets end of December deadline for receipt of ration cards

Post by ron-man Thu 14 Dec 2017, 9:54 am

God bless us all and Iraq.
    jbowhunter
    jbowhunter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Trade sets end of December deadline for receipt of ration cards - Page 2 Empty Re: Trade sets end of December deadline for receipt of ration cards

Post by jbowhunter Thu 14 Dec 2017, 11:32 am

zimi31 wrote:
    Lobo wrote:bighug bighug bighug  SOOOON - KEEP PRAYING

Always praying Lobo!!! Thinking about all the years and it reminds of the Peanuts cartoon with Linus and the moving football...drunk Dance hi
    LOL.  Good analogy.  I just keep thinking, “how are we going to get screwed over in this deal. “ I guess it is just the pessimism in me.   Early1 has been posting a lot of the things I have been thinking all along.   I want to believe we are gonna make a boat load of cash but reality just keeps kicking my butt.
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Thu 14 Dec 2017, 11:51 am

jbowhunter wrote:
    zimi31 wrote:

Always praying Lobo!!! Thinking about all the years and it reminds of the Peanuts cartoon with Linus and the moving football...drunk Dance hi
    LOL.  Good analogy.  I just keep thinking, “how are we going to get screwed over in this deal. “ I guess it is just the pessimism in me.   Early1 has been posting a lot of the things I have been thinking all along.   I want to believe we are gonna make a boat load of cash but reality just keeps kicking my butt.
    You and me both!! ..... it's just hard to see sometimes!! ;) thats why we always have other things cooking in the frying pan!! so if we burn one we always have something else to eat!!
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Thu 14 Dec 2017, 11:56 am

Buck up guys, Iraq is an import economy - and they need their currency to be worth something or they won't be able to buy what they need. If they were an export economy, maybe a lower rate would work so others could purchase their products.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 14 Dec 2017, 12:02 pm

zimi31 wrote:

Great one! lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:17 pm