Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alfalh: the appointment of the son of al-Maliki's critics talk about the appointment Najafi for his

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Alfalh: the appointment of the son of al-Maliki's critics talk about the appointment Najafi for his  Empty Alfalh: the appointment of the son of al-Maliki's critics talk about the appointment Najafi for his

Post by rocky Tue 22 Oct 2013, 4:16 am

Alfalh: the appointment of the son of al-Maliki's critics talk about the appointment Najafi for his son and his brothers in Parliament [Audio]

Tuesday, November 22 1 / Okrudolf 2013 10:46

[Baghdad - where]

MP accused the coalition of state the law on Alfalh some political parties of trying to "intimidate and implementation of specific agenda for criticizing the role of Ahmad al-Maliki, son of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and to harm the last person".

He has said in a press statement that "my son Ahmad had made the arrest of a person builders in green ties with the personalities and political partners and the media has six properties around to hotels and required 6 billion dinars refuses to give it and Protection Company is licensed and 100 vehicles entered Iraq through smuggling and 100 pieces of weapons and the silencers and whenever issued a warrant of arrest feared security forces going to arrest him for his relations but Ahmed was able to arrest and possession of everything you owned Faqamt list when partners who were the beneficiaries of this person فبدأوا writing that establishes security companies and others, as well as become a similar incident and also a faint security forces to go and went Ahmed and solve the problem that my son severe in implementation and I reassured his integrity., he said.

He said Alfalh told all of Iraq [where] "It is clear that there are exaggerations big theme Ahmed al-Maliki of the political parties want to hype everything related to someone Prime Minister, but you know that the President of the House of Representatives [Osama Najafi] did not appoint only his son, but his two brothers, also with varying functional too high While the degree of function son-Maliki to Atriqy to the assistant general manager but nevertheless there are clear attempts to offend anyone Maliki and this is accustomed him something مأسوف it. "

He added that "this chatter and criticism are the political agenda and there are many parties believe that the presence of al-Maliki leads to double your chances to assume the functions of head of state, therefore moving on what and ill-intended and in a way that Atantma to objectively and with an open mind and believe that what happened in the political process are popular options, and if What people decided to give confidence to any of the political parties should respect this choice and Ayaaml it is punishable by the people on the choices and do not leave any chance for the success of his choice even managed to others in the elections dishonest to stood with him for Iraq and not for a particular person. "

The Alfalh pointed out, "We reiterate that things should always be examined objectively and away from any vision that runs from the mentality of revenge and hurting any of the parties."

The leader of the state law, Sami al-Askari, had criticized in a press interview Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki for his son [Ahmed], and said that "the words of the Prime Minister mentioned the Iraqi defense head of the former regime of Saddam Hussein for his son Uday, talk about Ahmed al-Maliki in the media fatal error, "calling" to the dismissal of Prime Minister's son from his clemency a coalition of state law. says.

He said the military "if we reviewed all state officials today, is rare to find a responsible not to his sons or brothers or cousins ​​place in his office, but talk about the al-Maliki only, pointing out that no one speaks to why I'm Speaker of Parliament Osama Najafi and his brothers who work with him in Parliament" . 2 ended.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 May 2022, 8:55 pm