Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Debate within the Senate about tax reform

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Debate within the Senate about tax reform Empty Debate within the Senate about tax reform

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Dec 2017, 3:28 am

Debate within the Senate about tax reform

2017/12/15 11:08

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | Iraq News ) - Live: The members of the Senate Republicans expressed concern about tax reform plan in Congress, ahead of the announcement of the compromise plan to be released today, and before the final vote on the plan next week.

Sen. Marco Robo said on Thursday he would vote against the law if the final measure did not extend tax credits to children in low-income families beyond what is now, indicating that it should be more than $ 1,100. 

This comes at a time when he stresses in the US President that the law will be applied, where he said via a tweet on Twitter yesterday that he promised as a candidate to pass a huge plan to reduce taxes, adding that this moment will remain in memory forever.

Earlier this month, the US Senate approved a tax reform plan bill. The House and Senate must agree on a single bill before sending it to President Donald Trump for signature.

The US House of Representatives passed a plan in the middle of last month different from the Senate plan worth 1.51 trillion dollars in a decade and includes a reduction in corporate taxes to 20% compared to 35% is currently applied.

Note: The content that is titled (debate within the Senate on tax reform) was first published on the site (live website) and the encyclopedia of this day does not bear the content of the content in any way. 
    You can see the details of this title (debate within the Senate about tax reform) through its original source, any site (direct site).

https://hathalyoum.net/articles/1432972-%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%84-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AE%D9%84-%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%AE-%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B5%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD-

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:29 am