Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Dec 2017, 1:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Crux

Brigadier Saad Maan 
    spokesman for the Interior 
    "The Directorate of Civil Status, Passports and Residence will stop receiving transactions for passports in Baghdad and all the provinces of the country without exception for the period from 25 to 31/12/2017 for the end of the fiscal year, and this is a normal procedure submitted by the Directorate at the end Each year like other departments and institutions of the state, and the Directorate of Civil Status has identified the opening of two windows will be allocated for emergency and humanitarian.

Anniversary Alloush 
    Amina Baghdad , 
    "The Baghdad Municipality completed the monument iron beams to prevent vehicular traffic , which increases the height to 2.5 meters and a half meter and allow the vehicles below this altitude pass to maintain the integrity Almgesr, and will be opening Almgesr on Sunday, and for the passage of small wheels only, though the circle Projects are also working to install traffic signs and light signals to prevent the passage of large vehicles. "

Nawaf al-Aakoub 
    Governor of Nineveh 
    "after visiting the city of Ayman Mosul and watching the delay of workers on the municipal side and the subject of water and sewage so I told them to work on Friday and without a holiday and for 24 hours a day, and ordered us to work within the areas that return to the population and leave places free of the population in some neighborhoods of the old area , And within 10 to 20 days will repair the water problem in some neighborhoods of Ayman Mosul. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]