Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi dinar would soon return to what it was prior to 1980 due to global demand

dizzydee
dizzydee

Iraqi dinar would soon return to what it was prior to 1980 due to global demand  Empty Iraqi dinar would soon return to what it was prior to 1980 due to global demand

Post by dizzydee on Sun 03 Feb 2013, 8:49 pm

Sunday, 03 February, 2013

The head of the Department of Banking and Finance Ministry Hilal Taan diminishing quantities of central bank reserves of gold does not affect the price of the local currency.

He said in a statement to the National Iraqi News / Nina / today: "The basket cash reserve covering currencies do not include the gold only, but depend on the dollar and the pound sterling and the euro, in addition to gold bullion."

He said: "The Iraqi dinar has been a week before the beginning of the deal by one of the sites of the U.S. because of the high currency reserves to more than $ 67 billion is evidence that the Iraqi currency backed by a strong balance can not be influenced by declining gold bullion."

He pointed out that "the dinar traded in global financial directory sites on the recovery of the currency and that there is a future for the Iraqi dinar and would soon return to what it was before 1980 because of the global demand in the global financial markets."

The Iraqi Central Bank denied reports by the media about the low reserves of gold, stressing that it saw stable over the past several months.

He said in a statement yesterday he was "no truth to the news reported by some media on the low bank reserves of gold," stressing that the reserves now total 29.790 tons.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) revealed in a report last week, said Iraq cut its gold reserves by a quarter to reach 29.9 tonnes in November 2012, pointing out that the reserves in September and October of last year reached 39.4 tons.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
chouchou
chouchou

Iraqi dinar would soon return to what it was prior to 1980 due to global demand  Empty Re: Iraqi dinar would soon return to what it was prior to 1980 due to global demand

Post by chouchou on Mon 04 Feb 2013, 2:45 am

Show me the money!
mochasmom
mochasmom
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Iraqi dinar would soon return to what it was prior to 1980 due to global demand  Empty Re: Iraqi dinar would soon return to what it was prior to 1980 due to global demand

Post by mochasmom on Mon 04 Feb 2013, 5:45 am

Nice!
goodinsa
goodinsa
Quiet Investor
Quiet Investor

Post by goodinsa on Mon 04 Feb 2013, 6:04 am

AWESOME!!!:cheers:
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta on Mon 04 Feb 2013, 7:13 am

because of the global demand in the global financial markets.

Oh yeah! Notice it didn't say anything about knocking zeros off the notes but rather Global demand ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
Cat561
Cat561
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by Cat561 on Mon 04 Feb 2013, 7:27 am

This is an awesome Article !! Were so Ready !!!!!
notazbad2000
notazbad2000
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 on Mon 04 Feb 2013, 7:45 am

We are beyond ready here!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

a-team
Quiet Investor
Quiet Investor

Post by a-team on Mon 04 Feb 2013, 7:47 am

This is fantastic and just what we want to hear.

Now come on and DO it!!
lonelyintexas
lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by lonelyintexas on Mon 04 Feb 2013, 7:54 am

Yes, like that Global demand. It's a coming. Thanks

LIT
Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Mon 04 Feb 2013, 8:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Oh yeah! Notice it didn't say anything about knocking zeros off the notes but rather Global demand ...
How long been saying this now, about the zeros being BS and, "HOW ABOUT THOSE 80's (before Saddam that is)"...... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 24 Nov 2020, 9:12 pm