Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dakhil: Missing Yazidi children from Turkey were brought to Iraq through the Iraqi consulate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dakhil: Missing Yazidi children from Turkey were brought to Iraq through the Iraqi consulate Empty Dakhil: Missing Yazidi children from Turkey were brought to Iraq through the Iraqi consulate

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Dec 2017, 4:01 am

Dakhil: Missing Yazidi children from Turkey were brought to Iraq through the Iraqi consulate
    December 16 2017 1:07 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Yazidi MP Vian Dakhil[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The Yazidi MP of the Kurdistan Democratic Party (VDP) Vian Dakhil confirmed on Saturday that the three Yazidi children who were found in Turkey yesterday were brought by intermediaries to the Yazidi family and then handed over to the Iraqi consul in Gaziantep, supporter of Omar Kuperli. In contact with the Iraqi Consulate, and one of the Yazidis was authorized by us with an official letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Dakhil said in a press statement: These children were handed over two months ago to sponsor them until the best way to bring them, but the problem is that these children are young and do not know their names and do not have IDs or passports, and this topic began in early November, I contacted the consulate, and one of the Yazidis was delegated by us to an official letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to receive these children instead of their families, because some of the Yazidi children were missing, and another was killed by their families.

The children in the Iraqi consulate in Gaziantep are three, namely Sahliya, aged 8 to 10 years, and the other two children (Majdal Ziyad and Enas Khader). They are between 5 and 6 years old.

"We continued to communicate with the families of these children. We spoke two days ago with Inas' mother, who killed all her family members, and only her mother remained.

She pointed out that this work with outside Iraq needs extraordinary efforts and relations, and that this issue was conducted in cooperation between the Kurdistan region and a top security destination in Baghdad, because without this cooperation can not bring these children through the border, because they need passports. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:22 pm