Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Council: 3,000 civil society organizations in the capital, some funded by influential people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Council: 3,000 civil society organizations in the capital, some funded by influential people Empty Baghdad Council: 3,000 civil society organizations in the capital, some funded by influential people

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Dec 2017, 4:02 am

Baghdad Council: 3,000 civil society organizations in the capital, some funded by influential people
    December 16 2017 12:59 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Baghdad Council[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The head of the committee of civil society organizations in the provincial council of Baghdad, Mahdia Lami on Saturday the existence of 3 thousand civil society organizations in the capital officially registered with the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, noting that some of these organizations receive financial support and funding of influential.

Al-Lami said in a press statement that civil society organizations according to Law 12 of 2010 must not belong to any name and to any party, political or factional except that they are activists, independents and non-parties.

She added that Baghdad has 3 thousand civil society organizations are all officially registered, pointing out that it is possible for anyone who wants to open an organization to issue an internal statement and a statement of foundation and submitted to the Department of non-governmental organizations in the Secretariat in the Council of Ministers.

She explained that most of the civil society organizations in Baghdad is not financially supported, stressing that there are few of these organizations effective on the scene. Some organizations are working through coordination with influential people, traders and reference groups, she said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:26 pm