Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+12
TexasAggies
Harold4187
Neno
lonelyintexas
a-team
notazbad2000
Cat561
wciappetta
goodinsa
mochasmom
chouchou
dizzydee
16 posters

Iraqi dinar would soon return to what it was prior to 1980 due to global demand

dizzydee
    dizzydee

Iraqi dinar would soon return to what it was prior to 1980 due to global demand  - Page 2 Empty Iraqi dinar would soon return to what it was prior to 1980 due to global demand

Post by dizzydee Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sunday, 03 February, 2013

The head of the Department of Banking and Finance Ministry Hilal Taan diminishing quantities of central bank reserves of gold does not affect the price of the local currency.

He said in a statement to the National Iraqi News / Nina / today: "The basket cash reserve covering currencies do not include the gold only, but depend on the dollar and the pound sterling and the euro, in addition to gold bullion."

He said: "The Iraqi dinar has been a week before the beginning of the deal by one of the sites of the U.S. because of the high currency reserves to more than $ 67 billion is evidence that the Iraqi currency backed by a strong balance can not be influenced by declining gold bullion."

He pointed out that "the dinar traded in global financial directory sites on the recovery of the currency and that there is a future for the Iraqi dinar and would soon return to what it was before 1980 because of the global demand in the global financial markets."

The Iraqi Central Bank denied reports by the media about the low reserves of gold, stressing that it saw stable over the past several months.

He said in a statement yesterday he was "no truth to the news reported by some media on the low bank reserves of gold," stressing that the reserves now total 29.790 tons.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) revealed in a report last week, said Iraq cut its gold reserves by a quarter to reach 29.9 tonnes in November 2012, pointing out that the reserves in September and October of last year reached 39.4 tons.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Harold4187
    Harold4187
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Iraqi dinar would soon return to what it was prior to 1980 due to global demand  - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraqi dinar would soon return to what it was prior to 1980 due to global demand

Post by Harold4187 Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:17 am

Looks good but as we know Iraq will pump there own money. bounce
    TexasAggies
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Iraqi dinar would soon return to what it was prior to 1980 due to global demand  - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraqi dinar would soon return to what it was prior to 1980 due to global demand

Post by TexasAggies Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:22 am

Let's get this show on the road already!!!!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:29 am

Harold4187 wrote:Looks good but as we know Iraq will pump there own money. bounce
    No need to pump it, the resources add up. Better to pump the resources..... ;)
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:32 am

If things work out right...they will be living high on the hog as my Texas Brother would remind me!;)

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Harold4187
    Harold4187
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by Harold4187 Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:33 am

i am ready i had to go to back to work in the oilfield in North Dakota.
    newinpbg
    newinpbg
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by newinpbg Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:35 am

This would be incredible! Even more incredible if this happens soon (next couple of weeks).
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:36 am

Harold4187 wrote:i am ready i had to go to back to work in the oilfield in North Dakota.

I have seen those oil fields when I was up in Minot in the winter...NO JOKE!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Harold4187
    Harold4187
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by Harold4187 Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:37 am

yep i am living in a camp in tioga
    4 weeks her 2 weeks home
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:07 am

I like it it it it it,God bless us all and Iraq.
    Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Hkp1 Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:17 pm

Nice article, Dizzydee. However please make sure when you post an article, ALWAYS check the headline..because it should read this below. That's why when anyone post we check links as some dinar forum sites will alter things to make it sound/read better. Here at Neno's Place we never alter the wording good or bad. so we all know where our investment stands. But in the mean tine post away as you're doing a great job in bringing really nice articles to the board... Thanks!!!

Official: declining reserves of the Central Bank of gold does not affect the rate of the dinar

dizzydee wrote:Sunday, 03 February, 2013

The head of the Department of Banking and Finance Ministry Hilal Taan diminishing quantities of central bank reserves of gold does not affect the price of the local currency.

He said in a statement to the National Iraqi News / Nina / today: "The basket cash reserve covering currencies do not include the gold only, but depend on the dollar and the pound sterling and the euro, in addition to gold bullion."

He said: "The Iraqi dinar has been a week before the beginning of the deal by one of the sites of the U.S. because of the high currency reserves to more than $ 67 billion is evidence that the Iraqi currency backed by a strong balance can not be influenced by declining gold bullion."

He pointed out that "the dinar traded in global financial directory sites on the recovery of the currency and that there is a future for the Iraqi dinar and would soon return to what it was before 1980 because of the global demand in the global financial markets."

The Iraqi Central Bank denied reports by the media about the low reserves of gold, stressing that it saw stable over the past several months.

He said in a statement yesterday he was "no truth to the news reported by some media on the low bank reserves of gold," stressing that the reserves now total 29.790 tons.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) revealed in a report last week, said Iraq cut its gold reserves by a quarter to reach 29.9 tonnes in November 2012, pointing out that the reserves in September and October of last year reached 39.4 tons.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:45 am