Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tehran to host emergency session of the Palestine Committee of the Islamic Parliamentary Union

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tehran to host emergency session of the Palestine Committee of the Islamic Parliamentary Union Empty Tehran to host emergency session of the Palestine Committee of the Islamic Parliamentary Union

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:19 am

[size=30]Tehran to host emergency session of the Palestine Committee of the Islamic Parliamentary Union[/size]
    17/12/2017 09:59 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Tehran to host emergency session of the Palestine Committee of the Islamic Parliamentary Union Font_decrease  Tehran to host emergency session of the Palestine Committee of the Islamic Parliamentary Union Font_enlarge
     Tehran to host emergency session of the Palestine Committee of the Islamic Parliamentary Union Thumbnail.php?file=alalam_635283279260154096_25f_4x3_172824569
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Iranian capital Tehran will host an emergency session of the Palestine Committee of the Islamic Parliamentary Union (IPU) on Monday, where the speaker of the Islamic Consultative Council Ali Larijani will address the latest developments in the Palestinian issue and the American decision on Jerusalem.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Iranian capital Tehran will host an emergency session of the Palestine Committee in the parliaments of Islamic countries on Monday, press sources said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Speaker of the Islamic Consultative Assembly, Ali Larijani, will deliver a speech during this session.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Larijani will also take part in a trilateral summit of the heads of parliaments of the Islamic Parliamentary Union on Monday, where he will address the latest developments on the Palestinian issue and the American decision on Jerusalem..[/rtl]
    [rtl]The tripartite summit alongside Iran will include Iraq and Mali at the Espinas Hotel in the Iranian capital of Tehran.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:12 am