Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Dinar Trade reasoning about the reserves.

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

reserves - Dinar Trade reasoning about the reserves.  Empty Dinar Trade reasoning about the reserves.

Post by Neno Tue 22 Oct 2013, 6:44 pm

Sorry guys, I just got home to get this out. For the last couple months now Ali has dwelled on the issues with the charges the banks are charging him in Iraq to hold the reserves. You can read what is at the DT website here: https://www.dinartrade.com/reserve Ali, called me this morning to make me aware of the email being sent out today to all his clients and below, is the reasoning.

In regards to our Dinar on Reserve program, it was launched initially to allow customers to lock in a rate while giving them time to come up with the full purchase amount of their reserves. As the program has grown, many customers chose to continue rolling over their reserves with no intention of purchasing the full amount. As Dinar Trade holds 100% of all our reserves in physical currency, the amount of currency we held for our customers continued to grow. Our bank has informed us that the finance fees for this service and the lack of customers actually paying off the full amount has lead to the request of our bank to discontinue the program.

We will continue to honor all existing reserves for their full 30 days. Customers with active reserves still have the option to receive the 10% balance you paid for or to pay for the remaining 90% to receive 100% of your reserve. In light of this situation, we are also offering the option to exchange your reserves into US Dollars and have it deposited directly into a bank account or exchange your reserve for Gold/Silver coins and have them shipped.

We are truly sorry if this has caused any inconvenience and are happy to help answer any other questions about your current reserve orders and the new options on expiration. We have information available to customers on our website at: https://www.dinartrade.com/reserve or you can contact us at: sales@dinartrade.com or 877-770-7660

Ali Agha
    CEO
    D Trade Inc
    Tel: 702-534-6724
    Toll Free: 877-770-7660
    Fax: 888-762-5146
    Email: sales@dinartrade.com
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

reserves - Dinar Trade reasoning about the reserves.  Empty Re: Dinar Trade reasoning about the reserves.

Post by Neno Sun 27 Oct 2013, 5:48 pm

Guaranteed Iraq Dinar on Reserve
    After much consideration, as of October 22, 2013, D Trade will no longer provide the Iraqi Dinar on Reserve or Rollover Option. All active reserve orders, where the 10% or rollover payment has been received, will remain active with the following choices below available at the end of the reserve expiration.

All active reserves will be honored for the full 30 day term. At the end of your reserve, you still have the option to receive the 10% balance you paid for or to pay for the remaining 90% to receive 100% of your reserve.

Option 1Receive your 10% in Dinars
    Option 2Choose one of the following:

• Convert your Dinars and receive US Dollars at the time of expiration.
    • Convert your Dinars and receive Gold / Silver coins at the time of expiration.
    • Pay the balance of your reserve order and receive the total Iraqi Dinar on Reserve order.

If you have already submitted a rollover request and received a rollover confirmation number you will be able to send in the payment in accordance with the confirmation email and complete the rollover. All incoming new reserve payments should be postmarked or time-stamped by October 25, 2013.

D Trade's decision was simply a decision to discontinue a currently offered purchase program, and does not imply any issue related to the value of the currency itself.

D Trade will continue to buy and sell currency. You may place an order for purchase by C.O.D., mail in payment or wire transfer using this link.

If your reserve is set to expire, kindly enter your order number and zip code in the boxes below to select your choice.

At The DT Site: https://www.dinartrade.com/reserve
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

reserves - Dinar Trade reasoning about the reserves.  Empty Re: Dinar Trade reasoning about the reserves.

Post by wayoutnow Sun 27 Oct 2013, 10:07 pm

They never Intended to pay  !!! This was a scam along. !!!! Never was gonna pay this out !!!!! He used our money
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 28 Oct 2013, 3:56 am

If it would revalue before the end of the active reserves, we would be able to see wouldn't we? Other than that speculations always run high opinions. Everyone is entitled to those and I agree with this with many dealers... ;)
    Ourspoos
    Ourspoos
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by Ourspoos Tue 29 Oct 2013, 4:24 pm

I'm very sad this has happened ,, I have been very loyal in paying and also paid cash for the hard currency I have .. Thank you tho DTrade I totally look forward to getting my 10% .
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 29 Oct 2013, 6:18 pm

Ourspoos wrote:I'm very sad this has happened ,, I have been very loyal in paying and also paid cash for the hard currency I have .. Thank you tho DTrade I totally look forward to getting my 10% .
    Yes it is hard for those that have rolled and rolled over (which I preached against from day one) but, Ali said  for those that have questions to call him. I am guessing he will work something out with you maybe. With about 52 billion (52 million dollars worth) dinars paid for just setting in a vault with charges going up from $19 to $140 per million, I think I would look to kill the option too. The setup was designed for purchasers to pay off the 90% which 99% I am sure doesn't. I used the option to buy and always took the 10%, it was a good way to buy with a option of "just encase"... ;)
    Ourspoos
    Ourspoos
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by Ourspoos Tue 29 Oct 2013, 7:01 pm

Thank you Neno for responding , ok I didn't read the fine print. I truly did not understand the process . I thought it was an option to pay it off or roll overs . I have two that will expire on the 4th and 7th of this month . My heart has dropped knowing I will not see those two accts. I have paid several months on those .. So sad ,, my bad for not knowing the process ,, thanks
    I so hope n pray that this happens before one of them expires ,,
    How do I speak with mr. Ali ? I sure would love to see if I can save these from falling completely out of my hands
    Thank you Neno
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 29 Oct 2013, 7:26 pm

That I said wasn't in Fine print but on
    this board, I preached what I said... ;)

His Numbers are:
    Tel: 702-534-6724
    Toll Free: 877-770-7660
    Fax: 888-762-5146
    Email: sales@dinartrade.com

Now at the Site https://www.dinartrade.com/
    You can Chat live too during business hours.

He told me to tell anyone that had a roll over expiring
    by the end of this month, to call him and y'all talk.

Any arrangement is between You and Ali.. ;)
    Ourspoos
    Ourspoos
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by Ourspoos Tue 29 Oct 2013, 7:40 pm

Awe Neno , thank you very much ,, *=(.. I did have those numbers but I thought it was a special number ,, but anyways there is still hope for me .
    Honestly Neno I haven't used this forum cause it was alittle hard to navigate for me , and still tough .
    Thank you so so very much
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 29 Oct 2013, 7:43 pm

Yes I am not so hot about this software either but, it stays up from the idiots that try to hack and take it down. Just something over the years have had to deal with. Good luck to you... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:09 am