Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: launch full payment of dues to farmers and farmers marketers for wheat crop

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: launch full payment of dues to farmers and farmers marketers for wheat crop Empty Trade: launch full payment of dues to farmers and farmers marketers for wheat crop

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:33 am

Trade: launch full payment of dues to farmers and farmers marketers for wheat crop

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Ministry of Commerce announced on Sunday the payment of the full payment of the dues of farmers and farmers marketing wheat crop in all regions of the country for the years 2014-2015-2016. 
    The Minister of Commerce and Trade, Salman Jumaili, said in a statement received "Economic News" a copy of it, "The release of financial dues came in implementation of the directives of the Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, to release the dues of farmers and farmers for the past three years and all the provinces of the country, 2016 before the end of this year. "
    Al-Jumaili pointed out that "the Grain Company has completed all the legal, administrative and financial procedures and the audit of all documents through the Office of Financial Control and the completion of audits for the purpose of direct payment to the beneficiaries of farmers and farmers in all regions of the country and except for the minutes not audited by security by the National Security of the provinces entered by Terrorist ". 
    He explained that "the Ministry of Commerce has already launched several meals for the benefits of farmers and farmers of those years." 
    He called on all farmers and farmers to review the branches of the General Company for grain trade in Baghdad and the provinces for the purpose of receipt of their dues in the case of problems or irregularities review audit and financial departments deployed in Baghdad and the provinces to submit their complaints or observations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:08 am