Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian official: capable of manufacturing aircraft carrier

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian official: capable of manufacturing aircraft carrier Empty Iranian official: capable of manufacturing aircraft carrier

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:10 am

Iranian official: capable of manufacturing aircraft carrier

11:37 - 17/12/2017

Iranian official: capable of manufacturing aircraft carrier %D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the Office of Relations in the General Command of the Armed Forces, Brigadier General Abbas Sudhi, said on Sunday that Iran is capable of manufacturing warships with a length of 200 meters, twice the length of the destroyer "Jamaran" or aircraft carrier.
    "During the manufacture of the destroyer Jamaran, the efforts were so great that Admiral Sayari, the former commander of the Iranian Navy, was twice injured in a road accident during his inspection visits and his car overturned," Brigadier General Sidhi said at a ceremony unveiling new books for the navy. "He said.
    "If the government is monitoring the necessary expenses, we can manufacture warships with a length of 200 meters, twice the length of the destroyed Jamaran, or an aircraft carrier," he said.
    "We have seen another one of our military capabilities in the missile response to a missile if the missiles did not hit the targets precisely, if they hit residential homes and killed children and women to raise the world against us." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:21 am