Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary claims to allocate strategic projects in the budget of 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary claims to allocate strategic projects in the budget of 2018 Empty Parliamentary claims to allocate strategic projects in the budget of 2018

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Dec 2017 - 5:41

[size=30]Parliamentary claims to allocate strategic projects in the budget of 2018[/size]
    18/12/2017 11:14 | Number of readings: 20
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Dhi Qar

Al-Thawra Press has received a document from the deputy of Dhi Qar Governorate. It includes claims to the central government to pay more attention to the governorate of Nasiriyah and the international airport, as well as the marshlands and the need to preserve its status in the World Heritage List.

According to the law, Al Gharabi affirmed the need to rehabilitate the strategic roads such as the Dawn Road - Diwaniyah, which is considered one of the real ways of dying in Iraq and the construction of a second road running from dawn to Al Badir in Diwaniyah.

The MP also called for the development of quick solutions to the file of the water crisis and the increase of quotas and non-overrun by the rest of the provinces to avoid a future crisis.

ak

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 14:49