Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Court ruled unconstitutional one of the articles of the law exempting foreign companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal Court ruled unconstitutional one of the articles of the law exempting foreign companies Empty Federal Court ruled unconstitutional one of the articles of the law exempting foreign companies

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Dec 2017, 6:46 am

Federal Court ruled unconstitutional one of the articles of the law exempting foreign companies

12:59 - 18/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    On Monday, the Federal Supreme Court ruled unconstitutionality of Article (2) of the law exempting foreign companies and subcontractors foreign contractors in the licensing rounds of fees.
    "The court decided to rule unconstitutionality of article (2) of the law exempting foreign companies and secondary contractors foreign contractors in the rounds of licenses of fees No. (46) for the year 2017," the spokesman of the Federal Supreme Court Ias al-Samuk said in a statement received.
    Samok added that "the expert who was commissioned to prepare a report containing the technical aspects of the subject of the appeal stated in his report that this addition leads to damage the general budget and a decrease in budget revenues, especially after the adoption of the budget at the end of the fiscal year and this will increase the budget deficit and high debt General ".
    The spokesman added that "the court found that the House of Representatives added the contested material - although it includes a financial burden - without reference to the Council of Ministers contrary to what is required by Article (62) of the Constitution in this regard and contrary to what settled by this court to return The deputies when adding or modifying one of the articles of the draft law sent by the Council of Ministers and this addendum or amendment include a financial burden and arrange financial burdens on the general budget. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 9:50 pm