Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
lonelyintexas
duck2000
Hkp1
notazbad2000
Neno
Proven
10 posters

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: the government is seeking to have that exchange rat

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: the government is seeking to have that exchange rat - Page 4 Empty General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: the government is seeking to have that exchange rat

Post by Proven Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Excluded the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers replacement currency or cancellation of three zeros at this stage and it was seeking to raise the value of the dinar against the dollar, noting that the government is seeking to be the exchange rate 1000 dinars to the dollar.

The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Ali Mohsen Ismail in a press statement, received and agency news news (et) copy of it on Monday that the project replace currency and the abolition of three zeros discussed during the last term in the Council of Ministers, stressing that the Council stressed that this project is not a priority for the government at the moment there is no real problem in this area.

He noted that the replacement of the currency in itself requires a large adjustments, as there are still issues with this side after the fall of the dictatorial regime, where the mass of currency in circulation is limited, but it has doubled now than it was at the time, and therefore the process of withdrawing this block is large and difficult task.

The secretary general said some have the wrong impression implies that the deletion of zeros will reduce the size of the money in circulation Kkamih, and indeed it does not reduce even by 1% and although the government believes that the change of currency is a good thing in the case of appropriate conditions for its application, but does not give him priority But when there are stable conditions.

He pointed out that the Iraqi dinar candidate because rising price against the dollar, and there is economic and financial viability enables dinar to be stronger than it is now, the chances of higher value available, especially with the growing backlog at the central bank, which exceeded $ 65 billion and rising steadily along with high economic growth in Iraq and is now one of the most developed countries in the world thanks to the expansion of oil production.

And the Secretary-General that the ingredients objectivity and economic available in the direction of the high exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar, adding that the government is seeking to have that exchange rate 1000 dinars to the dollar in the sense that the price of the currency class hundred dollars a hundred thousand Iraqi dinars and that any improvement in the political situation of could contribute to make this happen faster.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    onecinful1
    onecinful1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: the government is seeking to have that exchange rat - Page 4 Empty Re: General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: the government is seeking to have that exchange rat

Post by onecinful1 Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:27 am

Lets rock,, lets take a flight,,, I noticed you have taken Kuwait as your "preference in red" thats where we'll start,,, Simple math my friend!!! Nice breakdown of what different currenices/coins are called, I only showed a few to keep things simple but you are obviously a technical man and showed all countries, thank you for doing that,,, this way it will prove how all countries currencies play together, so for all other investors, play your own counties currency, all others have fun with any country you chose but be sure to use each countries exchange rate and coins ( see above coin names) ( cents, fils, pence, centimes, peso,,etc) and thank Neno for producing all currency/coin names.
    Lets leave the USA and go to Kuwait with $1.00. arrive at Kuwait and change that dollar into KWD, which is how it works. $1.00 USD is worth two 100 fils, one 50 fils, one 20 fil, and one 10 fil = 280 fils. Lets break it down 100 fils = 35 US cents x's 2 = 70 cents, 50 fils = 18 US cents, 20 fils = 8 US cents, 10 fils = 4 US cents,,, 280 fils! The Kuwait dinar is worth $3.55 USD, the KWD fil is 1000th of a KWD Dinar, I just showed that $1.00 USD = 280 fils',, simple math my friends!!!!! 280 x 3 = 840 fils = $3.00 USD's, but you must add 160 fils to the 840 fil's to equal 1000 fils which = $3.55 KWD. For those investors paying attention notice that the other "red high lighted fils" is the IQD, and heres a fact: Bank of Iraq and is subdivided into 1,000 fils (فلس), although inflation has rendered the fils obsolete: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],,, this is why we are waiting for the IQD to have value so Iraq can have fil's/coins!!!!Now what the IQD exchange rate comes in at is yet to be determined, right now it is at .00085 which leaves absolutly no value to fil's/coins. Bottom line is just because a country uses "1000" fils/millimies/dirhams, doesn't mean its worth mucho bucks,go back and read above theirs only about 6 out of 250 countires that still base their coin at 1000 of their monutary value.
    Don't forget,, see above and do your own math with your own countries exchange rate, BTW for those 2 comments, you clearly do not know simple math,,, priceless!!!!! lol :D
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: the government is seeking to have that exchange rat - Page 4 Empty Re: General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: the government is seeking to have that exchange rat

Post by duck2000 Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:07 am

wernt we told we cant use WIKI?
    .. LOL
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:29 am

Your working numbers that I haven't had too in years but your I think working the KWD as a dollar which isn't the correct formula, the KWD has to always be configured in 1000 and the dollar in cents, may have to use the SDR's in the configuration too its just been so long again I have had to do this.. I will get this worked again just going to have to take me a spell since I haven't done this from way back like in the beginning.. ;)

Bottomline tho, you can not take a single dollar into Iraq for conversion to use, you will be screwed cause 1 dollar will not convert to their coin evenly. So it is best to use KWD in Kuwait or exchange a even amount of dollars to KWD's for accurate spending ventures.

1.00 USD =
    0.281600 KWD
    onecinful1
    onecinful1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by onecinful1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:03 am

Neno wrote:Your working numbers that I haven't had too in years but your I think working the KWD as a dollar which isn't the correct formula, the KWD has to always be configured in 1000 and the dollar in cents, may have to use the SDR's in the configuration too its just been so long again I have had to do this.. I will get this worked again just going to have to take me a spell since I haven't done this from way back like in the beginning.. ;)

Bottomline tho, you can not take a single dollar into Iraq for conversion to use, you will be screwed cause 1 dollar will not convert to their coin evenly. So it is best to use KWD in Kuwait or exchange a even amount of dollars to KWD's for accurate spending ventures. 1.00 USD =
    0.281600 KWD
    TFF!!!! basic math my friend, thats why they have fils/change just like the USA using "cents", Mexico using "peso's" Britian using "pence" etc, you posted over 250 countries and the names of their "coins".
    next lesson will be the Jordanian dinar, who's exchange rate is $1.41 US, and also uses 1000 fils just as Kuwait, same rules apply, Jordanian coins are "qires" 1 = 10 fils 5 = 50 fils, 10 = 100 fils, 1/4 dinar = 250 fils, 1/2 dinar = 500 fils. 1000 fils = $1.41,,, 10 fils = .01 cent US 50 fils = .07 cents US, 100 fils = .14 cents US,,, 250 fils = .35 cents US and 500 fils = .70 cents US.
    guess what 720 fils equal in USD,, if you need more help I'll give another lesson tomorrow with another country that uses 1000 fils.

Basket of currencies determines the value of the SDR
    The value of the SDR was initially defined as equivalent to 0.888671 grams of fine gold—which, at the time, was also equivalent to one U.S. dollar. After the collapse of the Bretton Woods system in 1973, however, the SDR was redefined as a basket of currencies,today consisting of the euro, Japanese yen, pound sterling, and U.S. dollar. The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of the SDR is posted dailyon the IMF’s website. It is calculated as the sum of specific amounts of the four basket currencies valued in U.S. dollars, on the basis of exchange rates quoted at noon each day in the London market [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:45 am