Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US senator warns Trump administration of new wars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US senator warns Trump administration of new wars Empty US senator warns Trump administration of new wars

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2017, 2:44 am

[size=30]US senator warns Trump administration of new wars[/size]
    20/12/2017 08:35 | Number of readings:
    font size:  US senator warns Trump administration of new wars Font_decrease  US senator warns Trump administration of new wars Font_enlarge
     US senator warns Trump administration of new wars Thumbnail.php?file=_______________765502590
    Trend Press - Continue

The Democratic Party in the House of Representatives warned the administration of the White House to use or change the mission of the US forces stationed in Iraq and Syria and turn them to fight any country or state, while pointing out the lack of presence of US forces in Syria to the domestic and international legal authority, In the absence of Syrian state approval, the United States is in international isolation and poses a threat to it.
    "US Senator Tim Caen asked the Trump administration in a letter to Foreign Secretary Rex Tillerson and Defense Secretary James Matisse that there were disturbing reports that thousands of US troops in Syria and Iraq would be turned into a new and open mission against Iran," Yahoo News reported.
    "If these reports reflect your true intentions, your actions far outweigh the mandate given to the administration of the White House and lack the domestic and international legal authority to maintain the presence of US forces in the absence of the consent of the host Syrian state," the senator said. An enemy that poses a threat to the United States. "
    "I am concerned that the United States will soon find itself lacking a domestic or international legal status for its operations in Syria based on official data, whose objective is to target Iran and its proxies, and to involve other entities not covered by the 2001 mandate on the so-called war on terror "He said.
    "We have allowed President Obama to launch an operational war of his choice without Congressional permission for almost two years, so it is not difficult for us to imagine that a future president will use this mandate to justify a war or move troops without congressional approval," he said. C

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:16 am