Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Open: Trump threats extortion and overt infringement on UN members

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Open: Trump threats extortion and overt infringement on UN members Empty Open: Trump threats extortion and overt infringement on UN members

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2017, 2:45 am

[size=30]Open: Trump threats extortion and overt infringement on UN members[/size]
    21/12/2017 09:51 | Number of readings: 88
    font size:  Open: Trump threats extortion and overt infringement on UN members Font_decrease  Open: Trump threats extortion and overt infringement on UN members Font_enlarge
     Open: Trump threats extortion and overt infringement on UN members Thumbnail.php?file=1586852c7936df_INEFOHQLKPGMJ_213696561
    Trend Press / Agencies

The Fatah movement rejected US President Donald Trump's threats to cut aid to anyone who voted for a Palestinian decision rejecting a decision to consider occupied Jerusalem as the capital of the Israeli occupation.

Fatah member and spokesman Osama al-Qawasmi said in a statement issued by the Information, Culture and Intellectuals Commission on Thursday that the UN member states are sovereign states and the majority of them are biased to international law and the principles and values ​​that were created for it. But defend the law, international legitimacy and Security Council resolutions, Ma'an news agency reported.

Al-Qawasmi expressed the confidence of the Fatah movement and the Palestinian people who aspire to freedom and independence and the end of the Israeli occupation, stressing that the countries of the world will reject the American threats and threats and will not be subject to the blackmail of the US and Israel.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Jul 2024, 2:11 pm