Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi delegation to visit Kuwait to agree to export gas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait - Iraqi delegation to visit Kuwait to agree to export gas Empty Iraqi delegation to visit Kuwait to agree to export gas

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2017, 3:13 am

Iraqi delegation to visit Kuwait to agree to export gas

Economy News Baghdad :
    The Ministry of Oil, on Wednesday, put its final touches to the agreement with the State of Kuwait on the export of gas associated with oil production, indicating that an Iraqi delegation will visit Kuwait during the days to agree on the final export of gas.
    A spokesman for the ministry, Assem Jihad, told "Economy News" that "a delegation from the ministry will be formed to hold talks with the Kuwaiti side on the export of gas associated with oil production."
    He added that the agreement begins purification of 50 million standard cubic feet per day for raw gas from Rumaila field and over time these quantities will rise to 200 million cubic feet a day.
    He pointed out that the agreement was held with the Gas Company of Basra with the participation of Shell and Mestubi and investment and will include four fields.
    It is noteworthy that the Kuwaiti Oil Minister Essam al-Marzouk, said that "was agreed with Iraq to import 50 million cubic feet per day of natural gas as a first stage," noting that "the Iraqi side promised to increase those quantities later to reach 200 million cubic feet per day, Between the two sides is valid for 10 years. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:16 am