Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Palestinian government warns of the danger of Israeli escalation

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The Palestinian government warns of the danger of Israeli escalation Empty The Palestinian government warns of the danger of Israeli escalation

Post by rocky Thu 21 Dec 2017, 3:26 am

The Palestinian government warns of the danger of Israeli escalation 201712202014189949T
    The Palestinian government warns of the danger of Israeli escalation
    Baghdad - Agencies
    The Palestinian government said on Wednesday that "the recent American decision on Jerusalem gave the Israeli government the green light to continue its repression and settlement, and to stick to its occupation and insist on anti-peace efforts in the region."
    The government warned of the danger of Israeli escalation against the Palestinian people, land and holy sites, saying that "the continuation of the Israeli repression of the peaceful Palestinian movement will lead to further tension in the area."
    "The attack on peaceful mass marches, the firing of bullets and gas at thousands of Palestinian citizens, their pursuit and the arrests in their ranks reflect the true image of the Israeli occupation government, which insists on using more oppression and pushing the entire region into More tension. "
    He added that "the suppression of the occupation that we are witnessing in these difficult times is accompanied by official Israeli declarations abhorrent to the establishment of three settlements in the Jordan Valley, the continued settlement expansion on our occupied land and the destruction of our sanctities, the most recent of which is the announcement of the establishment of a synagogue inside one of the tunnels of Al- In flagrant defiance of international values, laws and laws. "

Current date/time is Sat 04 Feb 2023, 3:49 am