Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance calls on the government to submit the final accounts for four years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance calls on the government to submit the final accounts for four years Empty Parliamentary Finance calls on the government to submit the final accounts for four years

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2017, 3:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Parliamentary Finance calls on the government to submit the final accounts for four years
    Baghdad - Journal News
    Member of the Finance Committee of Parliament Majida Tamimi, requested the government to submit the final accounts for the years 2012 to the end of 2016 to Parliament.
    Tamimi said in a statement that "the federal government must give priority to pay the dues of contractors and farmers," indicating that "the delay of their dues for three years has adversely affected the activity of these two important sectors, which are the main engine of economic activity in any country, as well as their contribution to reducing the unemployment rate Through their employment of manpower. "
    And stressed the "need to submit the government final accounts for the years 2012 to the end of 2016 as a year ended," stressing that "the need to study those accounts in the House of Representatives before the adoption of the budget of 2018."
    Tamimi pointed out that "the Parliament must be informed of the final accounts before the vote on the general budget," stressing that "the need to address the reservations referred to by the Office of Financial Control in the final accounts for the years 2005 to the end of 2011, which was transmitted by the Finance Committee For the prosecution. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:52 am