Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ebadi's economic adviser: Emergency grants to restore stability in the liberated areas amounted to 5

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ebadi's economic adviser: Emergency grants to restore stability in the liberated areas amounted to 5 Empty Ebadi's economic adviser: Emergency grants to restore stability in the liberated areas amounted to 5

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2017, 4:41 am

Ebadi's economic adviser: Emergency grants to restore stability in the liberated areas amounted to 500 million dollars
    December 21 2017 09:26 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of Mohammed Saleh[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

The economic adviser to Prime Minister "appearance of Mohammed Saleh" on Wednesday, the amount of emergency grants provided by friendly countries and the World Bank to restore stability in liberated areas amounted to 500 million dollars, while the donors conference to be held in Kuwait in February will discuss the reconstruction of these areas Across two tracks. 

Saleh said that there are two funds for the reconstruction of the areas affected by terrorism, the first is to restore stability in the liberated areas and is funded by donors and the government. The second is the fund for the reconstruction of the areas affected by terrorism, indicating that they work together grants and short and short term loans to secure the return of displaced persons through the provision of services Water, electricity, health, schools, security and mine clearance. 

Saleh explained that the ceiling of emergency grants to return these services to these areas amounted to about 500 million dollars.

He pointed out that "there are studies that limited the damage in those areas and set a ten-year plan to return it to what it was in the past after the provision of the required funds, pointing out that" Iraq relies on this conference in the reconstruction of its areas, especially from the international community, which we hope to come in construction and reconstruction The private sector in these regions is positively different from all previous years. 

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:45 am