Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The opening of 588 closed streets in Baghdad within two months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The opening of 588 closed streets in Baghdad within two months Empty The opening of 588 closed streets in Baghdad within two months

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Dec 2017, 11:54 am

[size=30]The opening of 588 closed streets in Baghdad within two months[/size]
    22/12/2017 04:18 | Number of readings: 202
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    Baghdad Municipality announced on Thursday the opening of 588 closed streets in just two months.

"The Secretariat of Baghdad, in coordination and joint work with the Baghdad Operations Command and the General Traffic Directorate, opened 588 streets in various areas of the capital for nearly two months," the secretariat said in a statement.

She added that "the process of opening the streets was accompanied by a service effort represented by lifting the debris and debris collected by the closure as well as to wash the streets and return to its former."

It is noteworthy that Baghdad is witnessing from time to time the reopening of many of the streets closed for years for security reasons, which is reflected positively on traffic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:09 am