Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqis first in the real estate market in Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqis first in the real estate market in Turkey Empty Iraqis first in the real estate market in Turkey

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraqis first in the real estate market in Turkey

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqis topped the list of buying property in Turkey last November, followed by Saudis in second place, followed by Kuwaitis in third place, official data showed.
    According to Turkish statistical data, killed by specialized economic centers, "Iraqis topped the purchase list of property in Turkey by about 405 properties, during the last month, while the Saudis came third with 239 properties, and Kuwaitis ranked third with 151 properties."
    The data showed that sales of real estate to foreigners in Turkey increased by 21.4% during the month of November of 2017, compared to the same period last year, to 2,152 properties.
    The city of Istanbul, the most selling areas of real estate for foreigners in November by 728 properties, and then "Antalya" with 491 properties, and the city "Bursa" came in third place with 142 properties.
    The real estate sales of foreigners in Turkey has witnessed a big jump in October last year, increasing by 70.9%, on an annual basis, with the occupation of Kuwait ranked fourth with the purchase of 154 properties

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:39 am