Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic parliamentary reveal new evidence for the existence of mafias and corruption organization w

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic parliamentary reveal new evidence for the existence of mafias and corruption organization w Empty Economic parliamentary reveal new evidence for the existence of mafias and corruption organization w

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Oct 2013, 3:02 pm

Economic parliamentary reveal new evidence for the existence of mafias and corruption organization whales impede Iraq's economic and international eco

Thursday 10/24/2013 01:33 am

Revealed the parliamentary economic committee about the existence of organized mafias mission of international economic interest in the file and the lack of attention to Iraq's economic file «A member of the Economic Commission for the Liberal bloc Abdul Hussein Rissan that there are mafias Organization mission hinder the growth of the Iraqi economy and attention Mountoj the Western and Arab»
    Resan said in a statement singled out (new evidence) that there are mafias Organization mission obstruct economic laws and legislation of interest to the country. Indicating that there are mafias have a direct impact on all economic laws and decisions that prescribed by the House of Representatives. For his part, member of the Economic Commission for the Kurdistan Alliance Mahma Khalil that whales corruption hinder the advancement of file economic, Khalil said in a statement singled out by the (new evidence) that the whales corruption hinder the advancement of file economic as well as security environment «. Indicating that the spoilers are trying to shuffle the cards, as well as routine killer who disrupted the economic file.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:28 am