Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals the date of passing the law on the protection of the teacher

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals the date of passing the law on the protection of the teacher Empty Deputy reveals the date of passing the law on the protection of the teacher

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:32 am

[size=30]Deputy reveals the date of passing the law on the protection of the teacher[/size]
    25/12/2017 10:40 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

A member of the Committee of Education parliamentary Riad Ghali, that the law to protect teacher and teacher has reached its final stages and will be voted during the next legislative term.

Al-Saadi said in a press statement received by "Trend Press" on a copy of it on Monday, "The Committee closely follows the legislation of the law teacher and teacher to end the phenomenon of repeated attacks on teaching staff," noting that "all differences on the law has been removed and there is a political consensus within the Council on The need to legislate the law ".

"The law serves a wide range of teaching staff and provides them with land plots, financial loans and accounting for those who are trying to attack the teacher and the teacher," Saadi said.

The parliamentary education committee revealed earlier the inclusion of the law on the protection of teacher and teacher on the agenda for the second reading during the coming sessions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:15 pm