Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade denies and confirms at the same time the delivery of the ration card renewal card!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

confirms - Trade denies and confirms at the same time the delivery of the ration card renewal card! Empty Trade denies and confirms at the same time the delivery of the ration card renewal card!

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Dec 2017, 4:55 am

Trade denies and confirms at the same time the delivery of the ration card renewal card!
    25 Oct 2017 11:25 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Ministry of Commerce[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

At the time denied the Ministry of Commerce deprive the citizens of the ration card and block them if they did not renew their electoral cards, confirmed that the non-delivery of the ration card to the citizens only after updating the voter card and registration Bjomtria is a preventive measure aimed at updating data ration card !! 

The ministry said in a press statement: "What is rumored about depriving citizens of the ration card and blocking them in the event that they did not renew their electoral cards is incorrect, and its goal is to raise public opinion and exploitation by the owners of vulnerable people in the coverage of the achievements of the government within its government program during the previous and subsequent period" .

But returned to say in the same statement: "The non-delivery of the ration card only after updating the voter card and registration Bjomtria, is a precautionary measure to update the ration card data for the presence of large numbers of citizens have not been updated since 2014, especially after the variables and events that passed through Iraq During the past three years after the entry of dads in some provinces. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:32 am