Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington is buying a hotel in Jerusalem in preparation for the transfer of its embassy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington is buying a hotel in Jerusalem in preparation for the transfer of its embassy Empty Washington is buying a hotel in Jerusalem in preparation for the transfer of its embassy

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Dec 2017, 2:55 am

Washington is buying a hotel in Jerusalem in preparation for the transfer of its embassy %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%AF%D8%B3-635x330

Washington is buying a hotel in Jerusalem in preparation for the transfer of its embassy

"The US government bought a hotel in Jerusalem in preparation for the transfer of its embassy, ​​in accordance with the decision of US President Donald Trump, who recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel," the Palestinian Information Center said.
    "The US administration bought the Diplomat Hotel, located southeast of occupied Jerusalem, where the Israeli Immigration and Absorption Department is operating," the center said.
    In the same context, the Israeli Channel 2 revealed recently the arrival of an American delegation, headed by a personal representative of Trump, to inspect preparations in the field, to transfer the US Embassy to Jerusalem.
    The Israeli channel said that the US Embassy will be transferred to the Diplomat Hotel in the Arnona neighborhood of Jerusalem, temporarily until the completion of the building of the embassy, ​​where a team of technicians put cameras and electronic guard doors at the entrances.
    On September 6, US President Donald Trump acknowledged Jerusalem as the capital of Israel amid widespread international rejection.
    Some 128 UN member states opposed the recognition by US President Donald Trump of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, while nine other countries opposed the resolution on Jerusalem and 35 abstained in favor of Washington's decision.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:42 am