Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alaq reveals the size of the reserve of the Central Bank of foreign currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alaq reveals the size of the reserve of the Central Bank of foreign currency Empty Alaq reveals the size of the reserve of the Central Bank of foreign currency

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Dec 2017, 3:46 am

Alaq reveals the size of the reserve of the Central Bank of foreign currency

Tuesday, December 26,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 

revealed the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the Keywords, Tuesday, that the bank reserves of hard currency of $ 48 billion, adding that Iraq would not resort to float the currency. 

Al-Alak said in a press statement to the newspaper "Arab African", read by Alsumaria News, "The reserve of the Central Bank of foreign currency currently amounts to 48 billion dollars." 

"Iraq, which is one of the oil states depends on a fixed exchange rate, or fixed with flexibility, and does not resort to the float method, unless their reserves are controlled to a level without enough, which did not happen either in Iraq or other oil countries."

"The flotation is difficult to apply in Iraq, considering that the government, de facto, monopoly the offer of the dollar and foreign currencies." 

The floating currency is to make the exchange rate of this currency fully liberalized, so that the government or central bank does not interfere in determining it directly, but is automatically discharged in the currency market through the mechanism of supply and demand, which allows to determine the exchange rate of the national currency against foreign currencies. 

Floating exchange rates fluctuate constantly with every change in supply and demand for foreign currencies, so they can change several times per day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:10 am