Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+11
Stevethebrit
fonz1951
ron-man
merrygoround
azareus
mochasmom
Lobo
Proven
weslin3
chouchou
Rocky
15 posters

Launch of the ATM service in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Launch of the ATM service in Iraq - Page 2 Empty Launch of the ATM service in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Dec 2017, 1:33 am

First topic message reminder :

[ltr]Launch of the ATM service in Iraq[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2017-12-27 at 09:03 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Rafidain Bank announced on Wednesday the launch of ATM service in Iraq through the completion of the payment card held by the citizen to withdraw his money in any place.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The bank's information office said in a statement received by Mawazine News, "The opening of the electronic ATM service center in Iraq through the completion of the electronic payment card (master card and other payment card), which the citizen has to withdraw his money anywhere Which is applicable internationally to provide excellent banking services to citizens and employees for the purpose of withdrawing his funds when needed.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement said that "this step also limits the risk of exposure to various segments of citizens to the thefts that the money they carry through this card will not be visible."[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Launch of the ATM service in Iraq - Page 2 Empty Re: Launch of the ATM service in Iraq

Post by weslin3 Thu 28 Dec 2017, 7:48 am

So it has been launched with the old rate and then later switch the rate? Just wondering how this is unfolding.. scratch
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Launch of the ATM service in Iraq - Page 2 Empty Re: Launch of the ATM service in Iraq

Post by Proven Thu 28 Dec 2017, 9:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]>News>[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tv: the Rafidain in Thi confirms that the introduction of ATMs is subject to zero out the currency

Wed, 10 Dec 2014 at: 19:50

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Network News Nasiriyah Ahmed Hassan:
    The Director of Rafidain in Thi Hussain in an interview televised Abadi moved local Nasiriyah tv enter your pictures in automation in banking and markets is subject to the application of the decision to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, pointing out that the Iraqi currency suffer from significant inflation in the meantime.
     [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    merrygoround
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by merrygoround Thu 28 Dec 2017, 10:04 am

wow this article is nice. thanks Proven.
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Thu 28 Dec 2017, 10:08 am

Thanks all for good info. God bless us all and Iraq .
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 28 Dec 2017, 11:19 am

I've heard this so long... They have the ATMs ready to go... Oh yeah then how come because you don't have a wheel barrow to get your change.. But this time maybe for real... Getting people elctronically connected to their banks will make them trust them more and then won't need a wheel barrow I'm hoping... bounce bounce
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Thu 28 Dec 2017, 11:30 am

Thank you Rocky and Proven and everyone for your comments - SOMETHING IS HAPPENING, just KEEP PRAYING - seems all is pointing toward the first of the year -

Dance banna2 banna3
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Thu 28 Dec 2017, 2:37 pm

weslin3 wrote:So it has been launched with the old rate and then later switch the rate? Just wondering how this is unfolding.. scratch

wouldn't you just LOVE to be a fly on the wall?
    i know i would lol!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 28 Dec 2017, 4:22 pm

fonz1951 wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:So it has been launched with the old rate and then later switch the rate? Just wondering how this is unfolding.. scratch

wouldn't you just LOVE to be a fly on the wall?
    i know i would lol!

If I was a fly on the wall some one would no doubt have a fly swat and hate flies... laugh
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Thu 28 Dec 2017, 5:33 pm

Holy cow, this really looks good. Thank you Proven.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:15 am