Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Damascus welcomes the return of Iraqi Airways to Syrian airports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

airways - Damascus welcomes the return of Iraqi Airways to Syrian airports Empty Damascus welcomes the return of Iraqi Airways to Syrian airports

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Dec 2017, 2:32 am

Damascus welcomes the return of Iraqi Airways to Syrian airports

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Syrian Transport Minister Ali Hammoud welcomed the return of the Iraqi Airways to the Syrian airports, pointing out the importance of opening roads and border crossings and facilitating the movement of trucks between the two countries.
    In a meeting with Undersecretary of Transport Ahmed Karim Abdul Ayoub, he called for "discussing the reality of the company's work and the results achieved to date and its transition from loss to profit and the qualitative shift made by operating the largest number of trucks and carrying out periodic maintenance And follow-up technical and administrative work. "
    "The importance of opening roads and border crossings and the movement of trucks between the two countries, especially that the current season of citrus is very abundant and is required and desirable in the Iraqi market and thus is an opportunity to market the crop to Iraq because of low costs if it was secured in the Iraqi market from other countries" .
    He pointed out that "the vision of future transport transport and to achieve an increase in trade and expansion of the Department of Transport to include neighboring countries through cooperation with the brotherly Iraq, whether funding or contribute to implementation in view of the importance of the construction of this line, which is 156 km long and especially that the Ministry of Transport completed its own experience line Between the port of Tartous to the phosphate mines with a length of 289 km, "and welcomed the" return of Iraqi Airways to the Syrian airports. " 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:38 pm