Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar calls on the central government to prepare and implement a new security plan for 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar calls on the central government to prepare and implement a new security plan for 2018 Empty Dhi Qar calls on the central government to prepare and implement a new security plan for 2018

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:04 pm

Dhi Qar calls on the central government to prepare and implement a new security plan for 2018
    December 28 2017 10:40 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Qar[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

The head of the security committee in the Dhi Qar provincial council Jabbar al-Musawi on Thursday called on the prime minister and the interior ministry to prepare and implement a new security plan for 2018 under the title "Stability Plan" aimed at fighting drugs and making administrative changes that include all officers who have spent four years in their positions .

Moussawi said the province hopes the central government will provide the security services in the province with equipment, weapons and equipment to enable it to implement the new security plan.

He also pointed to the need to redraw the map of the management of the leaders of the security services in coordination and consultation with the local government in the province through the adoption of the principle of efficiency and professionalism and not to continue the system of favoritism and quotas in the division of security positions, pointing out that the next phase after the announcement of victory over terrorist groups require more security plans Which depend on modern experiences and equipment.

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:43 am