Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Ministry: "Dual nationals" control the Foreign Ministry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Ministry: "Dual nationals" control the Foreign Ministry Empty Foreign Ministry: "Dual nationals" control the Foreign Ministry

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Dec 2017, 11:50 am

Foreign Ministry: "Dual nationals" control the Foreign Ministry
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 17:44 pm (356 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Foreign Ministry: "Dual nationals" control the Foreign Ministry

Baghdad / Sky Press

The Foreign Relations Committee on Thursday criticized the dual-nationality and non-jurisdictional control of the Foreign Ministry.

In a statement received by Sky Press, the vice-president of the committee, Mohammad Nuri al-Abed Rabbo, said that "many of the foreign ministry's foreign ministry employees are still playing a major role in the ministry," adding that " Have diplomas away from diplomatic work, and others do not have qualifications suitable for work in Iraqi missions and consulates. "

He added that "the real problem is greater than non-jurisdiction, and there are certificates of veterinary medicine, agriculture, mines and earth sciences, which are far from diplomatic work," noting that "many certificates for the staff of the Foreign Service and the diplomatic Dumbasi, has not been ratified or equivalent before And the Ministry of Higher Education.

He added that "there is controversy and confusion about a large number of employees of the ministry who have obtained the certificates of distance study through the Internet, and did not provide certificates to grant them masters and doctoral degrees, and others obtained a bachelor's degree from one of the European colleges for 3 years and were equivalent in Iraq, That "the parliamentary committee addressed the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to send CVs of the staff of the diplomatic corps, accompanied by samples of their diplomas and dual nationalities."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:38 pm