Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's economy is sharing electricity with Syria during this period

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq 's economy is sharing electricity with Syria during this period Empty Iraq 's economy is sharing electricity with Syria during this period

Post by Rocky Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:22 am

[size=32]
    Iraq 's economy is sharing electricity with Syria during this period[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Minister of Electricity Qassem Al-Fahdawi announced on Thursday the agreement with his Syrian counterpart Mohammed Kharbotli on the exchange of energy between the two countries.

"There will be an exchange of electrical energy between the Iraqi and Syrian systems in different periods of load, where there is surplus electricity in the Iraqi system in the months of moderate temperatures (spring and autumn) and low demand for electricity can be transferred to the Syrian system," Fahdawi said in a statement, .

"In contrast, there is surplus electricity in the Syrian system in the months (winter and summer), it is possible to transfer the surplus to the Iraqi system to fill part of the need in the peak months in Iraq."

The Iraqi Minister of Electricity is visiting the Syrian capital of Damascus, where the first agreement was reached on the exchange of electricity through the energy transmission lines between the two countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:41 am