Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki agrees to strengthen Anbar police 1200 element

chouchou
chouchou

Maliki agrees to strengthen Anbar police 1200 element Empty Maliki agrees to strengthen Anbar police 1200 element

Post by chouchou Sun 27 Oct 2013, 2:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And approved by the Prime Minister and the Minister of the Interior agency Nuri al-Maliki to strengthen local police forces in Anbar province by 1200 a new element.

A member of the House of Representatives for the province of Anbar, Khalid al-Alwani's (IMN), Sunday, "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki agreed to the request of the governor of Anbar Ahmed al-Dulaimi, strengthening police forces across the province by 1200 a new element."

He said al-Alwani, a member of the united bloc that "al-Qaeda is trying through terrorist cells of new activity in Anbar province, especially in Fallujah and Ramadi," noting that "the police force needs to strengthen its elements and supplying them with equipment and weapons to counter terrorism."

And among alwani "police forces succeeded despite some shortcomings of the response to al-Qaeda and foil his plans that were seeking to provoke violence in the province."

And fought security forces in Anbar province over the past few days fighting with al-Qaeda terrorists in Ramadi and Fallujah, Rawa and managed to kill suicide bombers and other terrorists and the arrest of dozens of people.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 23 Oct 2021, 12:47 am