Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Asaib sets its position on the alliance with al-Maliki and is optimistic about the future of poli

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Asaib sets its position on the alliance with al-Maliki and is optimistic about the future of poli Empty Al-Asaib sets its position on the alliance with al-Maliki and is optimistic about the future of poli

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:23 am

Al-Asaib sets its position on the alliance with al-Maliki and is optimistic about the future of political mobilization

08:48 - 31/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the Sadikun parliamentary bloc of the movement of Asaib Ahl al-Haq, Sunday, that it is closest to the alliance with the Badr Organization of the President of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, while indicated that it will be the factions of the popular mobilization, which fought "in the matter" in the next political process.
    Salem said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the factions that fought gangs and the criminal gangs within the popular crowd will have an interest in the next political process," pointing out that "the existence of an alliance of many factions that fought a supporter."
    On his response to a question about the alliance with al-Maliki, Salem said that his movement "will be closest to the alliance with the Badr Organization (led by Hadi al-Ameri) of Maliki."
    The movement of Asaib Ahl al-Haq revealed earlier on the existence of understandings with the forces that fought the "alliance" of the alliance with them, noting that the rapprochement with the participants with some forces could develop into negotiations. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:40 am