Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation: Umm Qasr berths receive 45040 thousand tons of sugar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation: Umm Qasr berths receive 45040 thousand tons of sugar Empty Transportation: Umm Qasr berths receive 45040 thousand tons of sugar

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Dec - 6:34

Transportation: Umm Qasr berths receive 45040 thousand tons of sugar

The Ministry of Transport, on Sunday, the reception of Iraqi ports new ships loaded with sugar to support the ration card items.
    According to a statement by the Iraqi Ports Department, "The cooperation of navigation operations and naval cadres in coordination with the management of the port received berths of the port of Umm Qasr six ships, where docked in the port of Umm Qasr South ship ( STONY STREAM ) and carrying 45040 tons of sugar sprayed on Quay 2 ".
    The ship " POSEIDON " carries 898 docked containers on berth 5, and the ship " BARGE / SOGAND-3 " carries 7,400 tons of clinker docked on pier 7 "and the ship ( BARGE / ARTMIS ) carrying 6,000 tons clinker docked on platform 8".
    While the port of Umm Qasr North received the ship ( BBC BALBOA ) carrying 264 loads of various were placed on the pavement 19, and the ship (City of SHANGHAI ) and carrying 622 containers were placed on the quay 27 ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar - 15:53