Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arab Monetary Fund sends its missions to implement economic programs in the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fund - Arab Monetary Fund sends its missions to implement economic programs in the region Empty Arab Monetary Fund sends its missions to implement economic programs in the region

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Dec 2017, 5:02 pm

Arab Monetary Fund sends its missions to implement economic programs in the region

31/12/2017 10:54 

Trend Press / Agencies

The Arab Monetary Fund has sent technical missions to several Arab countries to follow up the implementation of economic and financial reform programs supported by previously contracted loans to support economic and structural reform efforts that promote inclusive and sustainable growth and secure employment opportunities.

The IMF said at the end of the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Fund at its headquarters in Abu Dhabi on Sunday, to provide two loans to Tunisia in response to a request by the Tunisian government, the first compensation to meet the emergency situation in the balance of payments and the second to support a reform program aimed at creating an environment conducive to small and medium enterprises.

"The Board reviewed the developments of the Fund's activities and the most important achievements in its various areas of work during the fourth quarter of the year within the framework of the five-year strategy (2015-2020)," the IMF said in a statement. Including the activity of acceptance of deposits from central banks and Arab monetary institutions, the performance of investment portfolios, developments in global financial markets, and the measures taken to implement the Fund's strategy in the field of investment.

The Council discussed the Fund's activities in the field of developing the financial sector in the Arab countries through its initiatives, meetings and workshops, which it cooperates with the relevant regional and international financial institutions.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/198823.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:08 am