Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The British central bank launches a digital currency competition for "

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The British central bank launches a digital currency competition for " Empty The British central bank launches a digital currency competition for "

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jan 2018, 2:39 am

The British central bank launches a digital currency competition for "

21:20 - 31/12/2017

The British central bank launches a digital currency competition for " %D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%86
    Information / follow-up ...
    LONDON (Reuters) - The Bank of England is poised to approve the release of a copy of the encrypted digital currency such as Petcavine early next year, the Telegraph newspaper said on Sunday.
    Since 2015, the bank has instructed a research unit to consider the possibility of introducing a digital process linked to the pound sterling.
    Bank of England Governor Mark Carney said he recently met a number of central bankers and discussed the launch of digital operations.
    If approved, the bank's release of digital currencies will make a dramatic change in banking transactions as many financial institutions remain "cautious" about new currencies.
    In addition, British citizens will be able to use the digital currency to buy regular items, book tickets or even purchase real estate with ease, without the need for old payment methods.
    The Bank of England conducted tests of digital currencies, including Betcown, to see the effectiveness of digital transactions.
    The value of the value of Petequin significantly during the current year, not worth more than $ 920 in January, but reached in mid-December, to $ 16 thousand, but it fell quickly after that.

Current date/time is Sun 26 May 2024, 11:08 am