Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abbas: Important decisions expected

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abbas: Important decisions expected Empty Abbas: Important decisions expected

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jan 2018, 3:40 am

Abbas: Important decisions expected

08:50 - 02/01/2018

Abbas: Important decisions expected %D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D9%88%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B3-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has condemned the vote of all Israeli ministers who are members of the Likud Central Committee in favor of a decision to annex the occupied Palestinian territories to expand Israeli settlements.
    Abbas described the settlements as "illegal" and accused the Likud Party of trying to "establish a political policy for 2018, which would end the Palestinian existence and its inalienable rights, and impose Israel's major project on historic Palestine, including the Knesset's vote today to amend Article 2 of the Basic Law on Jerusalem, is a brutal aggression against the Palestinian people and its land and holy sites. "
    Abbas said: Israel would not take such a dangerous decision, without the absolute support of the US administration, which refused to condemn the Israeli settlements.
    The Palestinian president called on the international community to take immediate action to prevent attacks on Palestinian rights and on international legitimacy resolutions.
    Abbas stressed that "the deliberate Israeli efforts to kill the chances of peace" will be faced by the Palestinian people.
    He pointed out that the Palestinian side will make important decisions during 2018, including going to international courts and joining international organizations and taking all legal means to protect the rights of the Palestinian people and hold Israel accountable.

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 12:16 pm