Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MacGork: We seek to prevent the appearance of a "new version" of a populist in Iraq (IMF)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MacGork: We seek to prevent the appearance of a "new version" of a populist in Iraq   (IMF) Empty MacGork: We seek to prevent the appearance of a "new version" of a populist in Iraq (IMF)

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jan 2018, 4:29 am

MacGork: We seek to prevent the appearance of a "new version" of a populist in Iraq
    January 02 2018 09:46 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]American envoy Brett McGuck[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The US-led coalition will take a series of measures in western Iraq to prevent the emergence of a "new version" of a hawkish, US special envoy to fight "calling" Bret McCurck said.

"Our work in 2018 will focus on activating efforts to stabilize the liberated areas," MacGorek said in a statement to US partners in the war.

"The number of Iraqis who returned to their homes after the defeat of the organization amounted to about 2.8 million people, and the organization could not regain control of one meter of the land recovered from it, from Mosul to the city of Tikrit."

"The initiatives of the Bank and the International Monetary Fund and the reforms carried out by the Iraqi government, contributed to the stability of the local economy and inject billions of dollars in the areas most in need," adding: "The coalition forces will continue to focus on a confrontational outside Iraq and Syria, Funding channels for the organization and its media tool used to attract fighters from all over the world. " 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 1:48 am