Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
Diamond
weslin3
Rocky
7 posters

Parliament session tomorrow will be free of the budget law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament session tomorrow will be free of the budget law - Page 2 Empty Parliament session tomorrow will be free of the budget law

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Jan 2018, 8:23 am

First topic message reminder :

[ltr]Parliament session tomorrow will be free of the budget law[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-01-03 at 14:01 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The session of the House of Representatives scheduled to be held on Thursday, of the General Budget Law.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A source familiar with, / Mawazin News /, "The meeting of the parliamentary blocs held today, resulted in the agreement to hold the parliament session tomorrow, hosted the Electoral Commission."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source added: "It was also agreed to hold without including the budget paragraph on the agenda." Ended 29 / a 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    annieharbers
    annieharbers
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Parliament session tomorrow will be free of the budget law - Page 2 Empty Re: Parliament session tomorrow will be free of the budget law

Post by annieharbers Wed 03 Jan 2018, 11:30 am

Thanks Lobo
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament session tomorrow will be free of the budget law - Page 2 Empty Re: Parliament session tomorrow will be free of the budget law

Post by weslin3 Wed 03 Jan 2018, 11:50 am

Lobo wrote:I think too many articles talking about the progress being made with the CBI, Kuwait, US gov. giving our banks now the ability to deal directly with the CBI, etc. shows that this "dither" from Iraq about the budge is just "dither" sorta like our congress - and who knows who is behind the news articles - just what our TV and it will give you a real clear idea of who is who.

Feel this way also.. Not that my thoughts are of those but logical for something to happen here sooooom!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 26 Sep 2024, 7:16 pm