Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade to study the investment of land belonging to it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade to study the investment of land belonging to it Empty Trade to study the investment of land belonging to it

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Jan 2018, 8:56 am

[size=30]Trade to study the investment of land belonging to it[/size]
    03/01/2018 12:41 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

The General Company for the trade of construction materials, on Wednesday, to "conduct an economic feasibility study of all proposals for the investment of land belonging to them in Baghdad and the provinces."

The director general of the company Zuhair Ahmed said in a statement to the Ministry of Commerce got "Trend Press" a copy of it, "that was discussed administrative, financial and marketing issues that concern the work of the company, including the approval of the Council on the rehabilitation of the gazelles belonging to the company at the border crossings in a manner of participation after opening ports Border crossings for the purpose of obtaining fundamental approvals . "

He added that "the issue of sale of the damaged reinforcing steel (10 mm) and re-evaluation of the rental of coffee has been discussed and the appreciation of one of the buildings belonging to the company in accordance with the regulations and instructions in force and determine the period of time for rent is two years renewable. The committee will complete its work within 14 days, Draft rules of procedure on all departments for the purpose of expressing their views and discussions in accordance with the laws and regulations in force. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:34 am