Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: The House of Representatives has not received any government proposal on the survival of U

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government -  Jubouri: The House of Representatives has not received any government proposal on the survival of U Empty Jubouri: The House of Representatives has not received any government proposal on the survival of U

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Jan 2018, 8:57 am

[size=30]Jubouri: The House of Representatives has not received any government proposal on the survival of US forces in Iraq[/size]
    03/01/2018 03:56 | Number of readings: 203
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue 
    The Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri on Wednesday, the receipt of the parliament any government proposal on the survival of US forces in Iraq or not, stressing that the federal government is the executive authority competent military files.
    Jubouri said during a press conference held in the parliament building followed by "Trend Press" that "the federal government is the executive authority competent military and international files," noting that "the House of Representatives can adopt any proposal submitted by the government."
    He added Jubouri, "The Iraqi government has not yet made any proposal on the survival of Americans or not."
    The Parliamentary Committee on Security and Defense revealed on December 21 that there was a parliamentary decision on the question of the numbers of American forces and their places of deployment, while hinting to question Prime Minister Haider Abadi during the next legislative term to find out the truth of the matter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:43 am