Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A newspaper reveals US-Israeli-Saudi pressure to pull the crowd out of the border

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

A newspaper reveals US-Israeli-Saudi pressure to pull the crowd out of the border Empty A newspaper reveals US-Israeli-Saudi pressure to pull the crowd out of the border

Post by rocky Thu 04 Jan 2018, 3:32 am

A newspaper reveals US-Israeli-Saudi pressure to pull the crowd out of the border

09:44 - 04/01/2018
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
The Lebanese newspaper "Al Akhbar" revealed on Thursday that there is an Israeli-Saudi-Saudi pressure to withdraw the popular mobilization forces from the Iraqi-Syrian border, pointing out that some of the decisions of Prime Minister Haider Abadi are "inseparable"
"The arrival of the Popular Struggle forces to the Iraqi-Syrian border and its control of most of the border there break the American red lines rejecting such a move," the paper said in a report.
The newspaper added that "the repercussions of the arrival of these forces to the" restricted area "American, and its effective role in securing the line of the" axis of resistance "from Tehran to Baghdad to Beirut, through Damascus, is still in the Iraqi political corridors, as some forces are pressing towards The withdrawal of these forces for several reasons, based on the American-Israeli-Saudi position, which rejects the existence of «Iran's allies» in the west of the country, along with some of the electoral rhetoric rejecting such a presence there, to maintain (free).
"The behavior of the leadership of the" crowd "in dealing with this dilemma, he said, is not a figment of a" futile "political debate, especially that its final decision is due to Abadi, although in some respects compatible with American trends and unable to get out of its will" . Ending / 25

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2022, 10:18 pm