Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The parliamentary economy calls for checking the pension fund to avoid bankruptcy in 2022 (IMF)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fund -  The parliamentary economy calls for checking the pension fund to avoid bankruptcy in 2022 (IMF) Empty The parliamentary economy calls for checking the pension fund to avoid bankruptcy in 2022 (IMF)

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Jan 2018, 9:22 am

The parliamentary economy calls for checking the pension fund to avoid bankruptcy in 2022 (IMF)

Economy News Baghdad
    The Parliamentary Economics Committee on Thursday warned the International Monetary Fund about the bankruptcy of the pension fund as a matter of advice and guidance.
    The International Monetary Fund had earlier warned of the possibility of bankruptcy of the National Pension Fund by 2022, due to the large number of offenders.
    A member of the parliamentary economy committee, Najiba Najib, told the "Economy News" that "IMF warnings about the bankruptcy of the pension fund, is not in place."
    She stressed the need to reform the Fund in terms of auditing the transactions of the beneficiaries actually and trim it from the transgressors and emphasis on disbursement of funds to the beneficiaries.
    Najib said the increase in Iraq's oil imports could not revive the pension fund because of an agreement between Iraq and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to monitor operating expenses, but the increase would ultimately revive revenue in general.
    She called a member of the Economic Committee to the need to invest funds of the Pension Fund, like many of the world's funds.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:02 pm