Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pentagon report reveals violations of US space companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pentagon report reveals violations of US space companies Empty Pentagon report reveals violations of US space companies

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Jan 2018, 1:57 am

[size=30]Pentagon report reveals violations of US space companies[/size]
    04/01/2018 10:03 | Number of readings: 188
    font size:  Pentagon report reveals violations of US space companies Font_decrease  Pentagon report reveals violations of US space companies Font_enlarge
     Pentagon report reveals violations of US space companies Thumbnail.php?file=10220269031_159853425
    Trend Press - Agencies

The Pentagon's chief inspector has published a report revealing numerous violations by US companies launching military satellites.
    US space companies  , SpaceX  , United Launch Alliance (ULA)  , Aerojet Rocketdyne,  which launched military satellites , detected 181 violations of standards and regulations in force in the space industry.
    For example, the storage of Merlin engines for SpaceX missiles violates the storage conditions, as there are no hoods blocking fans. In the warehouses dedicated to the storage of rockets and engines, the inspectors discovered personal luggage for workers and staff.
    At  Aerojet Rocketdyne , the inspectors found animal waste and feces in their warehouses. They also caught the attention of bolts that were not fixed in some designs.
    Inspectors discovered breaches related to the transmission of electricity to sensitive devices, which could result in the disruption of electronic devices in the satellites.
    The inspectors pointed out that these violations increase the risk of failure when launching rockets, which in turn will raise the price of space projects and postpone the launch of rockets carrying military satellites. C

Current date/time is Thu 18 Jul 2024, 12:11 am