Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Norway intends to extradite Italy's terrorist "Mullah Krekar"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Norway intends to extradite Italy's terrorist "Mullah Krekar" Empty Norway intends to extradite Italy's terrorist "Mullah Krekar"

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Jan 2018, 3:37 am

Norway intends to extradite Italy's terrorist "Mullah Krekar"

12:15 - 07/01/2018

Norway intends to extradite Italy's terrorist "Mullah Krekar" %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7-%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B1-696x435
    Information / Translation ..
    The Iraqi Kurdish terrorist suspected of recruiting people to fight in Iraq and Syria will be extradited if he is found guilty in absentia by the Italian court, Norwegian Justice Minister Berly Williamsen told Netvision.
    "The trial of Necmettin Faraj Ahmed, known as Mullah Krikar, who lives in Norway next Wednesday, is scheduled to begin in absentia," Fox News reported in its translation.
    "The Italian prosecutor accuses Crickar of being behind the Ruti-Schaks network, a European network aimed at the violent overthrow of the Kurdish government in the Kurdistan region of Iraq and replacing it with a succession similar to that of a terrorist organization."
    For his part, the Norwegian justice minister said that "Krekar should be handed over to Italy if he is found guilty by the court there, while Crickar denied the charges against him without attending the court to prove this."
    Krikar lives in the Norwegian capital, where he has faced more than 30 lawsuits alleging immigration violations and supporting terrorist organizations, as well as threatening some Norwegians while he belonged to the Ansar al-Islam terrorist group in northern Iraq. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:32 pm